Family Literacy Curriculum
The Family Literacy Activities is devoted to the overarching goal of ensuring that every Pennsylvanian becomes a reader. These research-based emergent literacy resources are designed for parents and educators working with parents and young children. Resources include:
- The Research Foundation for the Objectives and Resources on the web site;
- Online developmental literacy Guides for Parents and Caregivers;
- Family Fun Night Programs based on children's books;
- Book-Centered Integrated Lesson Plans for Adult Education, Parenting Education, Early Childhood Education, and Interactive Literacy (also known as PACT Time), all based on children's books;
- Annotated Booklists;
- Web Resources;
- Professional Resources; and
- Downloadable Activities based on high quality children's literature.
A Few Good Women Social Studies Curriculum
Engaging activities and information designed to provide students the opportunities to explore issues, biographies, and roles of women in government.